R-Evolution R-Evolution

Awesome.

That's awesome.

For those wondering where the dinosaurs are, you should read a bit more, because the human genome doesn't descent from dinosaurs. Besides, if it wasn't about the evolution of man, there aren't birds being shown either.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Really?

Chuck Norris jokes? Seriously?

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

Um...

Having half your script be swear words doesn't make your short automatically funny.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

Just food for thought

This is awesome. Everyone with a brain knows how terribly flawed Christian texts are.

All I can see is a mob of angry little bible-belt teenagers (or adults, young adults perhaps) that will be trashing this submission. It makes you wonder how religion-absolutists morons can think they're any more justified when they chant their religious-filled arguments on a website such as THIS one.

Good job, and good luck with whoever blackmails you for your extremely witty, well written, and lightfully witty comic.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

P R I C E L E S S

The face after the chick on the bike says 'Let me assist you, Doctor' IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

This is what NG is about

Most of the new NG users are so conservative and uptight. This is the shit man, this is gold.

Moar. Ignore those angry little fanboys, we need more sick shit like this.

Killerratte responds:

This ain't sick ... >:(

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

Great

Hydroelectricity! Yipee!

For the people who aren't still convinced because of the lack of CONS in this documentary, well, the only CON that's really "major" is the destruction of a portion of a habitat from the creation of reservoirs, but seriously, the little destruction it creates (read: it actually floods a region, which can become a wetland, which isn't a bad thing in itself), more than enough balances out the benefits of this power source. I prefer altering a portion of a habitat for 100% clean energy rather than destroying our atmosphere and ozone with fossil fuel plants.

Doody The Clown Doody The Clown

Uhm

Oh my god, I feel retarded.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Wait, what?

Alright alright, I get it. The whole message, bla bla bla, it's really good and all, but let's get down to the basics. This is basically a very shabby lesson about creating art (yawn, been there, nothing new).

The concept is quite weak, it's just a spinning bullet rythmically sound to the music, a very overrused tune if you want to know. It's very cliché, there's no much eye candy, and most of the animation is repeated in loops, so I don't see where the real effort is, it pretty much ends at the moment you've seen the 4-5 frames that constitute most of your animation clips. It was too long for nothing, the little punch at the end didn't make ME laugh, or smirk, at all. I was hoping something either funny, or exceptionally thought out. A bullet travelling with the most popular classical music isn't something I call original, deep, or though-out. Sorry, but this doesn't deserve to be that high up in NG, most people that vote here are either on crack or just plain crazy, really.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

YAWN

YET ANOTHER OVERRATED madness movie. Same old, same old. PLEASE, MOVE ON.